Sunday, April 09, 2006

remember the days we smiled.


one thing i cannot comprehend is why is my blogger in chinese?!?! been staring at it in perplexion every time i try blogging.

anyways
the episode of distressed housewives
(sitting in a row at bus stop all sipping mango puree (!!) and psychotic exercising to emulate potong healthy lifestyle, which yz reminded me!)
calls for some ammendments
closing of the first chapter
and the funeral march had to be called for with much regret
though i would be the sole attendance gussied in black.
no more in retrospects.

I don't believe In the smile that you leave When you walk away And say goodbye Well I don't expect The world to move underneath me But for God's sake Could you try I know that you're true to me You're always there You say you care I don't understand Your love is so cold It's always me that's reaching out For your hand And I've always dreamed That love would be effortless Like a petal fallin' to the ground A dreamer followin' his dream Where is your heart Cause I don't really feel you It seems so much is left unsaid So much is left unsaid But you can say anything Oh, anytime you need Baby, it's just you and me


applause for almost completion of lword season2 !
am slow, i know. but what does it matter,
shane is still cute.
HAHA.

so Steph cheers me up with her perpetual disgusting nature
obsessive littering and stealing my papillion
AND tadahhh anna sui (:
a very belated birthday to me
(maybe birthday presents should be distributed within different spans of time to achieve better effect HA HA kidding gimme my presents!)
i Y, thankewwws.
evening runs in secret route soon pls!
(:

that was my weekend smile.

(privy to weekend tears has decidedly been forbidden)


surprising bumping into C
saw us exchanging shocking gossipzxs
not like they actually matter
but DYOUKNOW
scientifically proven to be beneficial to health, they are inevitable in our lives and people who claim they do not gossip are d e l u d e d liars. it is an innate characteristic of all humans.
so there.
anyways, forgive my digression.
C we need to revive study in togetherness days!


random discovery : oldies make you want to listen to their lyrics more intently. try Bread's Diary. (no mocking pls)

i hope my new layout doesnt look weird!
was getting very sick of rachel bilson looking pensive in the previous one.
this picture's out of a photo shoot i stumbled upon and matches my blog title so..haha.


bffs in the world, what does it take?
(note, bff does not = bf)